Pirates of the Erepublik
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Yo ho a pirate life for me
Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life for Me.We pillage, plunder, we rifle and loot,drink up me 'arties, Yo Ho,We kidnap and ravage and don't give a hoot,drink up me 'arties, Yo Ho,Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life for Me.We extort and pilfer, we filch and sack,drink up, me 'arties, Yo Ho,Maraud and embezzle and even highjack,drink up me 'arties, Yo Ho,Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life for Me.We kindle and char and inflame and ignite,drink up me 'arties, Yo Ho,We burn up the city we're really a fright,drink up me 'arties, Yo Ho,We're rascals, scoundrels, villains and knaves,drink up me 'arites, Yo Ho,We're devils and blacksheep, we're really bad eggs,drink up me 'arites, Yo Ho,Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life for Me.We're beggars and blighters and ne'er do well cads,drink up me 'arties, Yo Ho,Aye, but we're loved by our mommies 'n dads,drink up me 'arties, Yo Ho!
Statistics
We have 53 registered users
The newest registered user is phucdeptrai

Our users have posted a total of 1015 messages in 50 subjects
Google translate-translate the forum text

Black Market-from wiki

Go down

Black Market-from wiki Empty Black Market-from wiki

Post by Grgo Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:54 pm

Black Market Trading

From eRepublik Official Wiki

Jump to: navigation, search

Languages:
Black Market-from wiki 15px-Icon-United_Kingdom /Black Market-from wiki 15px-Icon-USA English · Black Market-from wiki 15px-Icon-FinlandSuomi · Black Market-from wiki 15px-Icon-PolandPolski

This article concerns black market trading. You might want to see the Disambiguation page.

Black Market-from wiki Wanna_buy
Wanna Buy a Watch?

Black Market Trading refers to any trade made outside of the mechanisms of the eRepublik Marketplace. This includes arrangements made in private messages, forum posts, or in IRC chats.

Using the Black Market is at the user's own risk. The eRepublik
Moderators cannot enforce agreements made this way. Many people have
lost gold and inventory items by giving their trust too freely. There
are also some black market "sellers" who purposefully take advantage of
other citizens. The safest way to trade on the black market is to
create a valid, signed contract. If the other party does not respect the contract, you can then require that admins enforce the contract, by starting a trial.Having no valid contract means that only you are responsible for using the black market.
------------------------------------
The last sentance is the one which you can also use when you're robbing other citizens.If they say that ou tricked them,copy/paste them this sentance or link to wiki article.

Last edited by Grgo on Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Grgo
Grgo
Admin

https://epirates.forumhr.com

Back to top Go down

Black Market-from wiki Empty Re: Black Market-from wiki

Post by Grgo Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:27 am

If someone says that you cheated as well and you know that he can nothing to you,send him message with the link of this picture:

https://2img.net/h/oi31.tinypic.com/j08sya.jpg

Black Market-from wiki J08sya
Grgo
Grgo
Admin

https://epirates.forumhr.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum